- I was born and raised in the Springfield, Illinois area! My husband and I moved to Miami, Florida for 14 months so he could explore a career with the Miami Dolphins Sales Team, however due to COVID-19 we ended up moving back to the Springfield area, but we have our eyes set back to the coast!
- Hi my name is Gabby and I am a caffeine addict. Coffee is a MUST in the morning for me. And diet Pepsi throughout the day. Nobody needs to see me without those two drinks in my system!
- We welcomed our first baby into the world in January 2022! My heart has never known a love like this before. Becoming a mom has been my favorite thing ever. I am lucky enough to spend most of my days at home with him (when I'm not off at a shoot), and it's the biggest blessing!
- I am OBSESSED with Gordon Ramsay. Don't ask me why, but I love that man. I also am a huge Food Network junky even though I am no cook. I can, however, bake like no one's business (yes, I just bragged)!
- I have watched the shows Gilmore Girls & FRIENDS completely through more than I should ever admit. You know those people that say if you re-watch the same show over and over instead of starting something new, you probably need therapy? Well, while I am not disagreeing we could all benefit from therapy, I think they're wrong and chose to believe I'm fine in my little bubble!
Matt & I started dating at our Sophomore year homecoming dance. And let me tell you, we are SO not the same people we were when we started dating! Life has taken us through a lot of ups and downs over the past 10 years. But, I can't imagine life without him by my side through it all. When you hear that saying, "Marry your best friend", it's such important advice. Matt and I are laughing all the time when we're together, and being best friends has been the strongest foundation of our relationship/marriage we could have ever needed.
He has been my biggest supporter when it comes to this business! He understands my passion for it and is always cheering me on. He just joined the team as our wedding videographer and we are so excited to be working together!
The GM Photography team consists of myself, my sister, Tori, and my husband, Matt! These two joined on this past year as my second shooters, and Matt as our Wedding Videographer. They help me the day of weddings, along with helping with behind the scenes stuff for the GM Photography social media pages. God bless their souls for helping me as much as they do!